1. IDENTIFICATION:In the observance of our information duty indicated in the article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of 11th July, of the Services of Society of the Information and Electronic Business, we indicate our details: the title holder company of the web domain is RUBE PRODUCTOS TÉCNICOS, SL (RUBE), with address to these effects in CAMINO DO BOSQUE, Nº11-36417 MOS-PONTEVEDRA VAT number: B36315737 registered in the Registro Mercantil de Pontevedra R.M. Pontevedra, Sheet Nº. PO-22317, Page 1, Volume 2208, Section 8 of Societies Inscription 1st. Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org of the web site.
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this web site of RUBE assigns the condition of USER, who accepts, from the mentioned access/or use, the General Use Conditions indicated here. These conditions must be applied regardless of the General Contracting Conditions which result to be of compulsory compliance.
3. USE OF THE WEB SITE: rubept.com provides the access to many, services, programs or data (from now on “the contents”) on the Internet, which belong to RUBE or to their licensers to which the USER can have access. The USER accepts the responsibility of the use of the site. This responsibility is extended to the register that is necessary to access to some services or contents. In this register the USER will be responsible to supply verified and fair information. As a consequence of this register the USER, can receive a password of which he would be responsible, committing to do a diligent and confidential use of it. The USER commits to do a proper use of the contents and services (like chat service, discussion forums or groups of news) that RUBE offers though its site and with outline nature but not limiting, to not use them to (i) to incur in activities which are illicit, illegal or opposite to good faith and public order; (ii) to spread contents or propaganda of racist character, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or attempter against human rights; (iii) to harm physical and logical systems of RUBE, or from its suppliers or a third party, introduce or spread on the net informatic virus or any other physical and logical systems that are susceptible to cause the harms mentioned above; (iv) to try to access and, in its case, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. RUBE reserves the right to eliminate all the comments and entries that violate the respect for dignity of people, that are discriminative, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, the public order or security, o that, in his opinion, are not adequate for its publication. Anyway, RUBE will not be responsible for the opinions of the users though the forums, chats or other participating tools.
4. INFORMATION PROTECTION: RUBE fulfils the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, of Protection of Information with Personal Character, the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December, in which it is approves the Regulation of the Organic Law and other normative valid in each moment, and want to guarantee a correct use and treatment of personal information of the user. With that objective, together with each form that requires personal information, RUBE will inform the Userthe existence and acceptation of the particular conditions for the treatment of personal information in each case, informing about the responsibilities of the created file, address of the responsible, possibility to practise its rights of access rectification, cancellation or opposition, purpose of treatment and communications to a third party in its case. Additionally, RUBE informs that we fulfil Law 34/2002 of 11th July, about Services of the Information Society and electronic business and will ask for consent for the treatment of e-mail with commercial purpose in each moment.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: RUBE, is title owner of all property rights as well as industrial rights of its web site, as well as all its contents (images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; marks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc.), are property of RUBE or of its authorized companies. All rights reserved. According to the indicated in articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law of Intellectual Property, are specifically forbidden for copy, distribution and public communication, included in its form at one’s disposition, of the total or part of the contents of this web site, with commercial purpose, in any format and by any technical way, without authorization of RUBE. USER commits to respect the right of Intellectual property and industrial titling of RUBE. He will be able to see all the elements of the site, even for printing copy and storing in computer disk or in any other physical format as long as it is only for personal and private use. USER must refrain from removing, changing, avoiding or manipulating any Protection device or security system which is installed in RUBE pages.
6. GUARANTEE AND RESPONSIBILITY EXCLUSION: RUBE is not responsible, in any case, of the damages of any nature that might cause: mistakes or omission in contents, lack of Access to or transmission of virus or software which is harmful in contents, even though we have installed all the technical measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: RUBE reserves the right to do, without previous warning, modifications that we consider convenient on its web site, changing, removing or adding all the contents and services that we offer through our site, as well as the way in which these contents are present in our site.
8. LINKS: In the case that on behalf of our domain, links to other web site were available, RUBE will have no control on the mentioned sites and contents. RUBE will not assume in any case, responsibility for the contents of any link that belongs to other site, nor will guarantee the technical availability, quality, liability, accuracy, veracity, validity and constitutionality, of other material or information of these external links to other sites of the Internet. In the same way, the inclusion of these external connections will not mean any type of association, fusion or participation with the connected entities.
9. EXCLUSION RIGHT: RUBE reserves the right to deny the Access to the site and/or the services offered with no previous warn, by own request or from a third party, to those users that not fulfil the Use Conditions hereby indicated.
10. GENERAL: RUBE will follow the unfulfilment of the present conditions as well as any incorrect use of its site, applying all the civil and penal actions that can correspond to us in right.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: RUBE can change at any time the hereby conditions, being properly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will be according to its public show and will be valid until they are modified by others, properly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between RUBE and the USER will be under Spanish Norms and Laws, and any controversy will be under Court Mos-Spain.